Private Transfer San Jose Airport to Santa Teresa / Malpais
- Book Here Description:Book HereNotes
Distance: 134 Km (83 miles) of driving plus the ferry ride.
Travel time: 6 hours
- Ferry ride across the gulf of Nicoya
- Dusty roads on the Nicoya Peninsula
This route includes a ferry. Please read more here.
This private transfer includes passing the van on the ferry all the way to Santa Teresa. It's recommended for families with small children, senior travelers, groups with lots of luggage and anyone who can't walk their luggage up and down the ferry.
We also offer an option to do this transfer using two vans, one on each side of the ferry. We call this "Van-Switch". It costs a lot less and is the solution that most of our customers prefer.
Please check the van-switch transfer here
- Includes: Ferry tickets for the passengers and the vehicle, fuel, insurance, parking, road tolls and all other expenses.
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child age: 2. Child age: 3. Child age: 4. Child age: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Mini Van - 5 passengersTransfer (one way)vanImage1Door-to-door private serviceDeparture: Airport San Jose - SJO18.02.2019
Going to: Santa Teresa / Malpais344.00 USD1 persons
- Van - 9 passengersTransfer (one way)vanImage1Door-to-door private serviceDeparture: Airport San Jose - SJO18.02.2019
Going to: Santa Teresa / Malpais369.00 USD1 persons