Ecoglide Canopy Tour
- Book Here Description:Book HereNotes
Zip-line at the base of Arenal Volcano
Arenal Ecoglide Canopy Tour is located right at the base of Arenal Volcano, in the middle of the primary rainforest, and very close to the town of La Fortuna.
Ecoglide provides a combination of zip line adventure and adrenaline in the tropical forest. Small groups and flexible schedules are two advantages we enjoy at this Canopy Tour park.
The first short cable works as a practice run. The length and height of the cables increase as you go; the last cable is over 400 m long! (over 1200 feet long!).
Most platforms are set high on the trees allowing 360-degree views of the surrounding rainforest. Keep an eye out for monkeys, sloths, frogs, snakes and colorful birds.
Ecoglide also features the unique Tarzan Swing. This is an optional activity. You can decide on the spot if you want to do it and it has a cost of $25 US per person.
Departure:8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- Round-trip transportation
- Naturalist Bilingual Guides
- Soft drinks
- Tarzan Swing is optional and has an additional cost of $25 per person.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Sunscreen lotion
- Closed shoes for hiking
- Insect repellent
Minimum age:2 years old
From 2 to 5 years old the child must go together with one of the tour guides.
After age 5 the guides will decide, at the first test cable, if the kid can go alone or with a guide.
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child age: 2. Child age: 3. Child age: 4. Child age: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- Family Zip-Line TourOne day tour1Arenal Ecoglide Canopy Tour is located right at the base of Arenal Volcano, in the middle of the primary rainforest ...Departure: Arenal / La Fortuna14.08.2020
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna$ 50.00 US 1 persons