Hanging Bridges, Fortuna Waterfall & Volcano Hike
- Book Here Description:Book HereNotes
3 in 1 Arenal Combination Tour
Perfect for people with limited time in Arenal or those who want to maximize their time in the area, this tour shows you the main attractions located around the volcano.
The first visit will be the “Arenal Hanging Bridges” where you'll walk through the forest along trails and suspended bridges that allow you to see rainforest from high above.
Our second activity is the “La Fortuna Waterfall”, famous for its height of 60 meters (197 feet). Here you can take a refreshing swim in its cool waters or take pictures of its beauty.
Next it's lunchtime. We will stop at a nice restaurant near at the town of La Fortuna with 5 or more choices “a la carte”.
In the afternoon we'll head towards the Arenal Volcano National Park to hike on the trail called “Lava slides” to the closest possible safe point. From there, if the skies are clear, the views of the Arenal Lake, the secondary forest, and the areas devastated by previous eruptions will be impressive.
Note: You can add a visit the hot springs at the end of the tour. Follow this link for details. Transportation back to your hotel is included.
- Round-trip transportation
- Naturalist Bilingual Guide
- Entrance fees to Mistico Park, La Fortuna Waterfall and El Silencio Trail at Arenal Volcano
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruit
What to bring:
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit & towel (for the waterfall)
- A change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Minimum age:8 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Choose date and number of personsDate: Till: Adults: Children: 1. Child age: 2. Child age: 3. Child age: 4. Child age: Pick-up: Drop-off:
- 3 in 1 Arenal Attractions ComboOne day tour13 in 1 Arenal tour combines the best attractions in the area: hanging bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano hikeDeparture: Arenal / La Fortuna14.07.2020
Going to: Arenal / La Fortuna$ 165.00 US 1 persons