How we add value to transportation in Costa Rica
by Mario Cordero | Dec 7, 2012
Transportation is a relatively simple service, one van, one driver and there you go.
The are a few basics, the core of the transportation service:
- Driver shows up on time to pick you up
- Vehicle is clean when they pick you up
- Safe defensive driving is provided by professionals with several years of experience driving for local and international tourists
- You are covered by the right insurance
Everyone has all this. Well… maybe not everyone but you shouldn’t travel with those who don’t.
And now this is how Morpho Vans adds more value:
- You are greeted by the VIP Airport Greeting Service as soon as you clear immigration. (provided by Canatur to all passengers we pick up at SJO airport)
- Your driver will be waiting for you even if your flight is late. We monitor your flight number so we’ll know exactly when you’ll arrive at the airport
- You don’t pay extra if your flight is late or even cancelled
- You’ll easily find us at the airport: the Canatur staff will walk with you to the terminal exit and make sure you meet our driver. He will be holding a sign with your name and our logo with the blue morpho butterfly, so you will easily identify him
- You can make stops along the way whenever you need it. We always offer one hour worth of stops or waiting time in every long distance private transfer. Feel free to stop to buy snaks, use the bathroom, or even eat the restaurant and take pictures of those howler monkeys
- Book your trip in one phone call or one email. Our Simple Reservation Process is that simple
- Get discounts on selected tours in Arenal Volcano. We’ll be adding more discounted tours in Manuel Antonio and Tamarindo very soon.
- You can call us anytime if you need assistance. We really don’t mind answering your call in the middle of the night, if we can help you in an emergency.
Plus there are many other small details, also worth mentioning like:
- An umbrella!! We live in the rainforest and as simple as this sounds, we believe it adds value for you
- On most trips you’ll find a cool water bottle in the van when we pick you up
- If your trip celebrates a birthday, an anniversary or if it is a honeymoon, tell us in advance and we’ll offer a small detail
I believe all these additional services, big or small, set us apart from the rest of the transportation companies in Costa Rica.
If you have a suggestion for a way to add value to our services, don’t hesitate to write or call us.
Oh! I must also mention that we are right now working with a local agency to certify our private transportation in Costa Rica as Carbon Neutral in 2013. But I’ll tell you more about this very soon.
Find Private Transfers
Company is fantastic as is the people you employ
Mario, your company is fantastic as is the people you employ. Jimmy was probably the best person to get us acquainted with Costa Rica. Bring my phone back to me, will never be forgotten and I will recommend you guys to all my friends and family traveling to Costa Rica. Pura Vida!
I would recommend this company with the highest of praise and confidence!
Morpho Vans was a huge help to us. We needed a ride 6 hours away and they responded promptly and efficiently and provided us with an excellent car and an even better driver- Jimmy. We called them for every ride we needed in Costa Rica- I would recommend this company with the highest of praise and confidence!
Very Friendly and Professional
Fabian and Jimmy were great! Both are very friendly and professional. Mario and his wife were excellent with communication and planning. Will recommend Morpho to all my friends and family. Gracias y pura vida! ✌️
…started with the best
We were really tired from the flight so it was a relief to have someone waiting for us on time. The vehicle was very good. The driver was so nice and friendly. Our trip started with the best way because of Morpho vans. Thank you!
Reliable and comfortable
This was my first experience with Morphovans and it was so easy. I reserved the van online and Francisco, my driver, was waiting for me outside the airport with a sign to welcome me. He was very friendly and efficient. And the van was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely use this company again and will recommend it to anyone.
Most Reliable Ride!
No better way to end a long day of travel than to see a friendly face holding a sign with my name. From being easy to identify to always arriving early for a pick up, Morpho drivers are the best!
Excellent service with Morpho Vans on our trip to Costa Rica!
Excellent service with Morpho Vans on our trip to Costa Rica! We had two families of 4 people and all trips were great. SJO to Jaco area in a van for 8 people (with free WIFI), then Jaco to Lost Igurano resort, which is a 5+ hour trip on winding roads, and finally a trip back to the airport at 4 am. Drivers always arrived early but were fine waiting for us. We stopped at local restaurants for great meals. All trips were safe and efficient. I highly recommend if you are looking for transportation in Costa Rica.
Great communication before the trip and during, even when our plans kept changing they were really responsive and nothing was a problem.
Clean car, great driver, punctual.
Would use again without hesitation.